Understanding trauma is necessary, due to fact that sometimes trauma can be very subtle. One might not be even aware of trauma. At this stage, the traumatic situation is treated, its structure, and the recognition of integrity loss as a consequence of the traumatic situation.
An additional obstacle is not understanding the dynamics of consciousness, subconsciousness, and superconsciousness.
The first task of human development is creation of the body. Later on one learns how to build a relationship with the outside world, and then one begins with creative expression by using native abilities. These abilities can remain stunted if a person carries too many traumatic experiences.
Native abilities are set into sleep mode by deep-rooted prohibitions that one may consider normal if one lives that way for many years and prevent one from personal incarnation. Such prohibitions lead one to recognize oneself as an incompetent person.
The technique of quick exit from the crisis can make a person’s current situation easier, but a permanent solution involves dismantling deep-rooted prohibitions and activating native abilities with the goal of self-realization.
- the technique for restoring integrity by activating the personal compass
- what is a traumatic situation, and its structure
- what are human native abilities,
- creation of the incarnated person
- deep-rooted prohibitions
- techniques to control thoughts and feelings – reaching peace
- technique for fast crisis exit
- dynamics of conscious, subconscious, and superconscious